Julia Computing invites you to attend Julia Day in New York to learn more about how Julia is being deployed by enterprise users.
Julia is quickly becoming the language of choice for numerical computing, statistics, data science and machine learning, and is widely used in quantitative finance, asset management, portfolio management, trading strategy development and execution, risk management and actuarial modelling.
Registration link: Please click here to RSVP
When: Monday October 7th from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PMWhere: Google
111 8th Avenue New York, NY
Between 15th St and 16th St
Water Tower Meeting Space
- Introduction: Viral Shah & Stefan Karpinski, Julia co-creators and Julia Computing co-founders
- JuliaSure, JuliaTeam and JuliaRun: Jon Shepherd, Julia Computing VP Sales
- Enterprise user case studies
- Conning: David Weiss, Managing Director
- State Street / BestX: Elton Pereira
- Follow-up networking, drinks and snacks